In the framework of this article Hostvn will guide you to install WordPress on a server open source shared hosting of Hostvn . Thereby the more you will understand the performance of a number of operations on Cpanel .
- First you need to download the installer code WordPress
- Next we will carry out the installation operation :
– For installations with a capacity below 5 MB, we can upload directly by Cpanel . With the installation of larger capacity, we will upload via FTP . I will guide you upload with Cpanel and FileZilla.
You log in to the admin page Cpanel choose ” File Manager “
Choose ” Upload “
Choose ” Choose File ” , find the installer in your PC and upload
The system will notify successful upload at the bottom right corner of the screen Cpanel
After restarting the program , and you go to the settings right click select ” Upload “
– At the interface ” File manager ” in admin page Cpanel we find and upload folder and unzip conduct . In this example we will proceed to extract the installer in / public_html .
– Now we will proceed Install installation
Now you will proceed to configuration information to connect to database. You can refer to the article How to Create a database on Cpanel to create the database and user database. After creating you proceed fill parameters. Lưu ý: For the server shared hostingof Hostvn in section ” Database Host “, You must fill parameters ” db.hostvn.net ” to be able to connect to the database you created.
See you in the next tutorial !
Instructions for installing the open source WordPress,